This very modern electric heater with normal mains plug (230 V) impresses with its good price-performance ratio and its easy handling. The device is very effective and made of robust metal and plastic. In addition, this electric heater is ideal as a frost monitor, as it switches off COMPLETELY when the target temperature is reached and switches on again automatically if the room temperature has fallen below the target value.
The unit or the heating beam can be swivelled vertically at an angle of 90° degrees !
- Two heating powers selectable (1 = 1,350 watts 2 = 2,000 watts)
- Thermostat to regulate and set the desired temperature !
- Heating beam can be adjusted vertically at an angle of 90° degrees !
- Pure fan operation also possible without heating function
- Also very suitable for continuous operation or as frost monitor !
- Overheating protection and protection against particles > 12.5 mm (IP20) !
- Service promise/collection guarantee: In the unlikely event of a complaint, the unit will be collected from your home and checked/repaired in our own workshop !
- Stepless temperature control (0 ~ 45°C)
- LED operating light
- No adjustments in case of power failure (unit continues where it left off)
- Very easy mobility due to handy carrying handle
- Suitable for wall mounting !
- The unit is immediately ready for use (no installation or assembly necessary) !
- Low-noise operation
- No oxygen consumption
Awards and Certifications:
- This electric heater / frost monitor was rated by the renowned consumer magazine "Heimwerker Praxis" in the category UPPER CLASS with the top grade 1.5 (issue 1/2020) !
- Tested by Intertek GS
- Of course with CE (LVD + EMC) conformity
- Temperature regulation: Construction sites, workshops, agriculture, flats, garages, warehouses, cellars, sheds, gazebos, laundry rooms and for use at work and in hobbies, etc. In addition, also ideally suited as a frost guard !
- Drying: Ideal for quicker drying in new buildings etc. (It can be worked on or moved in very quickly)
- Damp rooms: Ideal for damp cellars, old walls and drying of all damp objects !
- Damage removal: After floods or after damage caused by extinguishing water, these devices are ideally suited to support the drying process !
|Voltage:||220-240V ~ 50Hz|
|Air circulation UNIT:||2.000 W (9,1 A)|
|Heating strengths:||1 = 1.350 Watt
2 = 2.000 Watt
|Max. Air Flow:||Approx. 170 m³/h|
|Type of temperature control:||Stepless adjustment (0 ~ 40 °C)|
|Protection Class:||IP20 (foreign body protection with Ø > 12.5 mm)|
|Dimension (H/W/D):||320 x 300 x 250 mm|
|Scope of delivery:||Electric heater, mains cable, operating instructions|
|Max Noise:||approx. 46 db|
If you are interested in a more powerful heater, please use the following link: Heaters WDH
WDH® is a quality product or brand that is available almost exclusively through specialized dealers. WDH® air conditioners have made an excellent name for themselves in recent years for high quality dehumidifiers. Quality standards are for example: durability, compliance with the stated performance, tested by the "GS", of course with CE conformity, recyclable materials.
With us you get a branded product and of course a comprehensive customer service, even after the warranty period !
We ship on every working day ! (With fast transfer you have the device mostly already 2-3 working days after the purchase) !
We are one of the market leaders in Germany in the direct sale of dehumidifiers and guarantee that you get this or a serious comparable device, with no other cheaper!
Shipping costs per product to Germany:We will use a parcel service to make sure the product reaches you fast and in good shape!
Shipping costs per product to other EU countries and Switzerland:We will use an International parcel service to make sure the product reaches you fast and in good shape!
|Rest EU*:||EUR 22.00|
Please use the "Shipping Cost" Tab for other countries
|Market price:||EUR 99.00|