- Product details
Humidifier WDH-SA6501with a humidification capacity of up to max. 150 ml / hour and insensitive to limescaleOnly EUR 39.90incl. MwSt/VAT and excl. Shipping freight
Our WDH-SA6501 humidifier uses the natural way of evaporation and is thus completely insensitive to limescale ! A special evaporation membrane enlarges the water surface to ensure a high evaporation rate of up to 150 ml / hour ! The fan system then ensures that the humid air is evenly distributed to the room air.
This humidifier is very easy to operate and has a marginal power consumption of only 15 watts maximum. Due to its low price in its performance class, a good buy ! This humidifier can be used depending on the room temperature and personal target humidity value for rooms up to approx. 25 sqm (60 cbm) !!The recommended retail price (RRP) is EUR 79.00
- Humidification capacity of up to 150 ml / hour
- Insensitive to limescale
- Natural evaporation via special membrane
- Two-stage humidification control (strong / weak)
- Extremely low power consumption (max. 15 watts). This corresponds to up to 95 % less compared to standard humidifiers
- Removable water tank, furthermore, the water level is always quickly visible as the water tank is transparent
- Very easy mobility with a low weight of only 2.2 kg
- Attractive appearance, therefore very suitable for living rooms
- Easy to clean
- Extremely quiet operation
- Can be controlled via an external timer
Awards and Certifications:
- Of course with CE (EMC + LVD) conformity
- Healthier climate and additional protection for pets, plants, inventory as well as for use at work and hobby:
- Especially during the heating season, the relative humidity often falls below the recommended range for living and working spaces. This has an unfavourable effect on the well-being and health of people and animals and can also promote diseases of the respiratory system if the room air is permanently very dry. A too dry climate can also be harmful for inventory and plants. This effect can be counteracted with our humidifier.
- In the field of human medicine, a balanced humidity of the ambient air is recommended. However, especially in closed, poorly ventilated and well-heated rooms, such values are often fallen short of, which can lead to reduced respiratory performance and impairment of the skin or mucous membranes. This is especially the case in winter, as the cold outside air then has only a low absolute humidity. Therefore, it should be re-humidified by a humidifier after it has been warmed up to room temperature, so that the relative humidity does not drop too much.
- In very cold areas or at cold times of the year or at night, the human organism often shows an increased fluid consumption, although the opposite should rather be assumed due to the lack of fluid loss through sweating. This is due to the humidification of the dry inhaled air and the associated loss of water. If the cold outside air is heated during inhalation, its water vapour capacity increases and thus also lowers the relative humidity. In contrast, the saturation deficit increases and the tendency of the liquid lung tissue water to change into the gaseous aggregate state increases. In summer or when the ambient air is warm, the inhaled air is hardly warmed up any further and therefore retains its usually high relative humidity. If the additional water losses through sweating are not too great here, the body's water requirement is therefore higher in cold ambient conditions.
- Increased humidity is beneficial for breathing, as oxygen then reaches the bloodstream more easily via the alveoli. The skin needs a high air humidity in order not to dry out, as this is closely coupled with the skin moisture. Mucous membranes are particularly susceptible to drying out, as they have little protection against evaporation and depend on their high humidity to maintain their functions. Thus, low humidity of the nasal mucosa can result in an increased incidence of nosebleeds. In general, the skin's immune defence is weakened (increased risk of catching a cold) and its ability to exchange substances is reduced, which particularly affects the oral mucosa. The susceptibility to skin irritation or redness or even skin inflammation is also increased by low humidity. Source: wikipedia
Voltage: 220 ~ 240V / 50Hz Air circulation UNIT: 15 W Max. Humidification capacity: 150 ml / Stunde Humidification method: Natürliche Verdunstung über spezielles Membran Watertank: Ca. 3,5 Liter Max Noise: 35 dB(A) Electrical protection class: II Dimension (H/W/D): 290 x 350 x 240 mm Weight: 2,2 kg Application range: 5°C ~ 40°C Scope of delivery: Color: Model:
If you are interested in a pure humidifier, please use the following link: Humidifier WDH
WDH® is a quality product or brand that is available almost exclusively through specialized dealers. WDH® air conditioners have made an excellent name for themselves in recent years for high quality dehumidifiers. Quality standards are for example: durability, compliance with the stated performance, tested by the "GS", of course with CE conformity, recyclable materials.
With us you get a branded product and of course a comprehensive customer service, even after the warranty period !
We ship on every working day ! (With fast transfer you have the device mostly already 2-3 working days after the purchase) !
We are one of the market leaders in Germany in the direct sale of dehumidifiers and guarantee that you get this or a serious comparable device, with no other cheaper!
Shipping costs per product to Germany:We will use a parcel service to make sure the product reaches you fast and in good shape!
Germany: EUR 6.50
Shipping costs per product to other EU countries and Switzerland:We will use an International parcel service to make sure the product reaches you fast and in good shape!
Austria: EUR 15.00 BeNeLux: EUR 15.00 Switzerland: EUR 22.00 Rest EU*: EUR 22.00
Please use the "Shipping Cost" Tab for other countries
Details SKU WDH-SA6501 EAN 4260196715034 Manufacturer WDH Weight 5.00 kg Shipping Company UPS Market price: EUR 79.00 Our price: EUR 39.90
Quantity Price*including MwSt
- More Images
Product Detail Pictures
- Related products
- Customer Reviews
Information zur Echtheit von Kundenbewertungen
Unser Unternehmen sammelt über den unabhängigen Dienstleister SHOPVOTE Bewertungen. SHOPVOTE setzt automatische und manuelle Maßnahmen ein, um Bewertungen zu verifizieren. Informationen zur Echtheit von Kundenbewertungen auf SHOPVOTE finden Sie hier.
Author: Peter K.
Bin sehr zufrieden mit dem Gerät. Und das wichtigste: Kein nerviger Kalkstaub auf den Möbeln!
- Author: Peter K.
- Shipping cost
Estimate shipping cost per product:
We will ship with UPS, to make sure your Humidifier WDH-SA6501 will arrive safely!
Shipping to will cost EUR 6.50
The shown Shipping costs are estimates as it depends on your exact address. These estimates do not include shipping to islands or remote areas. You will be shown the correct shipping cost in the check out process.
- Send to friend